Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Wife's Heart is Bigger than our House

We live in a 1400 s.f. house. It is even smaller than that sounds. The wife and I love to entertain. There are times when I wish our house was bigger. We have a lot of great friends. We want to invite them all to our game nights. The problem is we have room for 8 to 10 people and we would like to invite 20.

My wife would feed and entertain the world if they could fit into our house. She loves have a large circle of friends and would do about anything for them. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have her as a friend.

If it were up to me, we would keep the circle smaller. I like knowing and liking a lot of people, but I believe in only having a small group of Best Friends. I like to have one or two guy buddies that I can call on to play tennis, go workout, play a game, or just hang. My wife would say they same thing, but the exception would be the number of buddies.

I'm lucky she likes and cares for so many people. I get to meet a lot of great people that way. I get to have a lot of great times entertaining and playing games. Just remember if I get a hold of you alone to do something, you are considered a best friend. And that is an exclusive club. Hopefully, you feel the same about me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking one of those spots, I will rumble if necessary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife does have a HUGE heart and so do you! Friends are a dime a dozen Besties are a rare breed! xoxo-krispy

    ReplyDelete