Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Been Busy

Tonight is the first night this week that I have spent in front of the TV with the wife. It is nice. Though it didn't start off this care free. I went to the gym with my best friend. He has been keeping me motivated. Lord knows I need all the motivation I can get. I should be concentrating on some school work, but I am enjoying the nothingness of it all.

I wouldn't be enjoying nothing so much if it wasn't for the busy week. I'll start my explanation with Monday. Monday started like any other work day. First I didn't want to get up. Secondly I made it through the soul crushing day. Lastly I played tennis with said best friend. Boy it felt good to play some tennis. Tennis has a way of exposing how out of shape I am. After some good tennis fun, I got some pointers on punching. I wasn't allowed to hit anyone, but I did get some good shots on the heavy bag. All done with activity I went home just in time to have a small dinner and do some homework. When finished it was way past my bedtime.

Step 1 and 2 were the same for Tuesday as for Monday. The cherry on top of this day was bowling. Somehow I ended up on a team in a bowling league. I bowled surprisingly well considering I haven't bowled for a while. My scores were 168, 128 and 133. I was happy. Again I ended up getting home late. The wife was already in bed. She was the smart one.

Oh, I almost forgot step 2a of Tuesday. We had a new refrigerator delivered from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I had to spend time unloading the old fridge and loading the new one. It's amazing how much you can fit into a 22 cubic foot fridge. By the way, my NFM experience was great. The delivery drivers were professional and courteous. The fridge is still slightly larger than the space calls for. The dish washer door doesn't open all the way, but far enough to still be useful.

Today repeated steps 1 and 2. I got to miss lunch because of training. It wasn't so bad. Going to the gym was good, and now I'm here watching Glee and blogging. Ahhhh! Tomorrow I will rest even more and I have Friday off for the ultimate relaxing day. Yay me.

For the record. I'm not complaining. I enjoy having a busy social life. I need to have fun time. Life is too short and serious to not have fun on a daily basis. If you believe me, buy an Xbox 360 and friend me (Kipkillagin1). We can play some Halo 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment