Monday, September 14, 2009

Loyalty

When is loyalty one-sided in life? I can't count how many times I've been asked to show loyalty to this and that. I've never asked for loyalty to be shown towards me. I guess I always figured that my loyalty will be paid back with your loyalty. Was I wrong?

Nothing will let you know about others loyalty to you like hard times. Is your loyalty contigent on times being good? As soon as the chips are down are all loyalty bets off? It seems that this is the case.

When I'm loyal to you, I will do what I can to improve your situation, make you look good, do what it takes for you to be successful. What do you do for me? Make sure we have status quo? I will go above and beyond. I have and will continue to do so for those I'm loyal. I guess you will continue to take advantage of that. Expecting more and giving less.

Well those days are over. My loyalty will now match yours. You can blame outside factors, but we both know its all on you. Thanks for taking advantage of my loyalty. My eyes are open. It won't happen again. I will find someone else who will return my loyalty and they will benefit. And you? You better hope you never need a favor from me.

1 comment:

  1. People suck Kip! I learned this the hard way they are in it for themselves it'a all about them. we have turned in to a me society and it really is a shame. Gone are the days of watching out for neighbors and friends. I am sorry that someone let you down and made you feel so crappy that you needed to blog about loyalty. it's the sign of the times my friend it it truly SUCKS! Peace Kip! The Krisper.

    ReplyDelete