Friday, June 3, 2011

Gen Con

Last year I made a promise to myself that I will attend one of the big geek conferences. I chose to go to Gen Con this year. It is from August 4th to the 7th in Indianapolis. I am pumped. I love to play board games and Gen Con is a board gamers wet dream. I have purchased my four day pass and I'm ready to go.

Lucky for me I will be attending with a veteran of the Con. There will be a trio of us driving from KC. The veteran and two noobs. I plan on being overwhelmed by all there is to see and do. I plan on being sleep deprived, but very happy. I plan on spending too much money and taking a lot of pictures. I will post them here when we return.

This will be my first con of any type. I'm sure there will be things I wish I did or didn't do, but that goes with the territory. My goal is to have a great time and leave the real world behind if only for 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment